NACDS announced that former U.S. Senator and six-term Congressman Jeff Flake (R-AZ) will speak at the April 29 NACDS Political Action Committee (NACDS-PAC) Breakfast during the 2019 NACDS Annual Meeting, which will be held April 27-30, in Palm Beach, Fla
- Flake was elected to Congress in 2000, and served six terms in the U.S. House of Representatives prior to his 2012 election to the U.S. Senate.
- In January, the Senator announced he will not run for president in 2020, and rather will join CBS News as a contributor.
- The author of the bestseller Conscience of a Conservative, Sen. Flake has been called an “ideal public servant” in The New York Times, and a “taxpayer superhero” by the American Conservative Union.
- The bipartisan NACDS-PAC supports Congressional candidates who advance pro-pharmacy and pro-patient policies.
- TThe NACDS-PAC Breakfast features leaders of diverse political and ideological bents, and is part of the NACDS Chain Members and PAC Breakfast. It is open to NACDS chain members and to NACDS-PAC contributors.